It’s a new year and it’s day 1 again for everyone and every goal they have.
These are my
resolutions goals for this year:
- Complete my degree – it’s been a long road but I am almost there.
- Apply to graduate school.
- Sit down for the paralegal certification exam – I have to flush out a study timeline but I’m aiming for the May 2017 exam.
- Focus on my health and lose 60 pounds by exercising regularly.
- Read 24 books.
- Go to the movies once a month – even if it’s by myself.
- Write daily – even if it’s a writing exercise in a journal.
- Find a full-time job after graduation.
- Get out of credit card debt (again).